Tunezup is a website created by using GazZup services. We as well as GazZup respect your privacy. Thank you for visiting / using Tunezup.
Tunezup complies with the European Data Protection Law and EU Cookie Law, particularly with the Dutch Telecommunications Act, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries.
- Information we may hold about you.
- Information you provide to us:
These are voluntary submissions made when creating an account on Tunezup.com or through your use of the website, such as your first and last name, date of birth, location, email address, your password provided during registration, as well as your content. Please understand that when you sign into Tunezup.com or post content, your information is not anonymous to us and GazZup.
- Information we collect when you interact with Tunezup:
We keep track of the actions you take on Tunezup.com, such as adding a friend and posting content. Also, when you access our website, we may collect information about your access method (such as hardware and software attributes), geographic location, IP address, access URL, time of access, browser type, and referral URL in order to provide us with internal information regarding site traffic statistics. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using cookies.
This information may also be used to identify users who are using our website for any activity that is deemed in conflict with our User Agreement. Otherwise, this information is used in the aggregate, and is never linked back to any personally identifiable information.
- Information we receive from third parties:
We do not own or operate the Third party applications and other GazZup sub websites.
We are not responsible for reading, collecting or using by other visitor of any personally identifiable information that you have posted on our Website. We cannot guarantee that other users have not made copies of and/or will not use such information outside of the Website. We are not responsible for information you choose to make publicly available.
Our Website gives you an opportunity to post the content through Social Media Features of various social networks (e.g.Facebook, Twitter), such as the Share button and Widgets. All information you provide in connection with it is publicly viewable outside of the Website domain. We cannot be responsible for that kind of information, as it will be under the Privacy Policies of those social networks.
We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Tunezup (for example, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- Information you provide to us:
- How your information may be used.
By using Tunezup.com, you agree that we and/or GazZup may collect, hold, process and otherwise use your information (including personal identifiable information) in order to provide you with our services, maintain your online presence, keep your account safe and improve the works of our website. Thereby we may use the information to:
- verify your identity (for example when you return to the Website);
- personalize your visits to the site and customize the services provided to you;
- contact you regarding functionality changes to our Website, and special offers we think you’ll find interesting;
- conduct market research;
- monitor and prevent fraud and abuse;
- carry out statistical, technical and logistical information that is not collected in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system;
(1) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by Tunezup and/or GazZup, whether or not a response is required by applicable law; (2) to enforce the Tunezup User Agreement as well as GazZup Terms of Services or to protect our rights; or (3) to protect the safety or rights of members of the visitors or users of our Website. GazZup reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of GazZup or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest. GazZup may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
Tunezup as well as GazZup stores all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of industry-standard access controls. Tunezup as well as GazZup uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the Site.
- Third party service providers.
We and /or GazZup may at times provide information about you to third parties to provide various services on our behalf, such as serving advertisements, conducting contests or surveys, performing analyses of our services or customer demographics, shipping of goods or services, and customer relationship management. We will only share information about you that is necessary for the third party to provide the requested service. These companies are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
In the event that we and/or GazZup use third party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf, these companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel GIF or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
- Your control over the information.
You, as a registered member, may manage, which means modify and update, your personal information that Tunezup as well as GazZup store related to your account. This function is accessible through your profile page.
To remove your personally identifiable information from our system, you need to delete your Tunezup account. Note that removed or deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- The uses of cookies.
- Children under 13.
You cannot use our Website if you are under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files.
- Contact us.
GazZup Contact page.